In a place where a little cake can bring happiness on an ordinary day, here is where I will be sharing my picture blog as I continue my quest to perfect the "perfect cupcake." I have enjoyed this creative outlet since I've become a stay-at-home mom to my two adorable children a few years ago. I have been fortunate that others have enjoyed it too. I have been asked to be a part of many special events from a little angel's first Birthday Party to the unforgettable Wedding Day! I hope you will visit often and enjoy as I learn to perfect my skills and continue my quest.

Maybe one day I can do "Something Special" for you!

~Trang Schwartz~

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stock a Shed with Cupcakes!

I had the opportunity to do some cupcakes for a couple having a Stock-the-Shed Bridal Shower. Can't stock the shed without tools and maybe a Lowe's gift card or two! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment