In a place where a little cake can bring happiness on an ordinary day, here is where I will be sharing my picture blog as I continue my quest to perfect the "perfect cupcake." I have enjoyed this creative outlet since I've become a stay-at-home mom to my two adorable children a few years ago. I have been fortunate that others have enjoyed it too. I have been asked to be a part of many special events from a little angel's first Birthday Party to the unforgettable Wedding Day! I hope you will visit often and enjoy as I learn to perfect my skills and continue my quest.

Maybe one day I can do "Something Special" for you!

~Trang Schwartz~

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Birthdays all around!

This weekend was full of Birthdays...!

We had the chocolate lover!

The Carolina Fan
The Classy Girl's Classic Red Velvet

The Bowling Fanatics

And a sweet princess and her garden party!

Yet, last and certainly not least, my sweet son's birthday where he wanted the most simple cupcakes...The "Green Lantern" Hero symbol! We love you Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment